Ross FiberOptic offers a selection of used and new fusion splicers depending on your application and budget.
You may even rent fusion splicers for a new project or to keep up with demand. Call us to learn about terms like V-Groove, PAS, Core Alignment, and how they apply. Two of the most popular manufactures featured are Sumitomo and AFL/Fujikura. Products by other manufacturers such as Fitel are available on request.
For Long Haul Telephony, Outside Plant, and CATV – CORE ALIGNMENT fusion splicers are recommended by many because of < 0.03dB SM, average loss requirement.
Two of the hot new core alignment products to check out are the Sumitomo Quantum Type Q101-CA and the FSM-60S from AFL
- Sumitomo Quantum Type-Q101-CA exciting new features:
- Fully Navigational Touchscreen – Industry First!
- Largest Fiber View
- Dual-Automatic Heater System
- Longest (3,000) Electrode Life
- Lightest, Smallest Core Alignment Fusion Splicer
- Hard Carrying Case with Integrated Work Platform
Ross FiberOptic is a USA Authorized Sumitomo Reseller and in addition may provide sales demos, fusion splicer kits with low arc count, and factory warranty at reduced prices.
- Sleeve shrink time 14 seconds (60mm sleeve)
- Splice-on connector cleave length 5mm
- Customize operation
- On-board videos for training
- Lithium-Ion high capacity battery pack (200 splices/shrinks)
- Ruggedized for severe shock, moisture, and dust
- Detachable worktable part of case
Ross FiberOptic provides AFL products from USA authorized AFL master distributors
Note: All fusion splicers sold by Ross FiberOptic are obtained from authorized USA sales channels, have USA serial numbers and can be factory serviced in the USA.
Please call 800-353-0886 to purchase or rent a fusion splicer.