Ross FiberOptic Recommends, Light Brigade, for Fiber Optic Training Solutions
Light Brigade, headquartered in Tukwila Washington, offers the most experienced and comprehensive fiber optic training coupled with high quality training media.
As a testament to how many students they have trained and their origin at the start of the industry, the training book that is provided is a complete reference to run one’s own fiber optic installation business.
Gary Ross, RCDD from Ross FiberOptic said:
“While an ETA instructor for another company, I decided to take Light Brigade courses to improve my fiber optic knowledge and instruction ability. The courses were so incredibly helpful and complete that my everlasting impression is they are the best fiber optic training company in the industry!”
Ross FiberOptic has partnered with Light Brigade to offer you discounted training courses and DVDs
Light Brigade provides:
- 14 Main fiber optic courses, online courses, plus custom courses at your site
- National certification such as ETA, IMSA, FTTH Council, and FOA
- Many courses are eligible for BICSI and SCTE credits
- 13 high quality DVD training videos
There are 5 great ways to start your fiber optic instruction with Light Brigade!
- Fiber Optics 1-2-3 is offered for 2 days (class room only) – if you or your company personnel need to understand how fiber works, but do not need the hands-on skills.
- Fiber Optics 1-2-3 is offered for a 4 day class that includes hands-on fiber optic skills, and the additional option of ETA certification testing.
- Fiber optic DVD instruction videos are helpful to get started or to refresh specific topics that you may require.
- Fiber optic course catalog Decide which course fits your needs.
- Fiber optic class schedule Pick out your first course!